What we are doing to keep
Got Muscle Health Club members safe:
1. Anyone with a fever or cold and flu-like symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose, or body aches is required to stay at home.
2. At the point of entry, all members and Got Muscle Team are required to wash their hands. If wearing gloves, you will be asked to remove the old gloves, wash your hands with soap and water and put new clean gloves on.
3. All members are required to wear a mask, bring their own towel, bottled water, mat, and workout gloves.
• If personal training, you will be required to wash your hands first with soap and water.
• Get spray mist of alcohol by spotter
• Wear a mask
• Wear workout gloves
4. No more than 6 people per personal training group. (please contact Coach Carl for personal training info)
5. Common areas, such as restrooms, seating, cardio, and weight training areas are regularly disinfected. Each machine will have a spray bottle of disinfectant and paper towels for cleaning after each use.
• Our restrooms/showers have limits of 1-person capacity and will be sprayed with disinfectant before and after use daily.
6.There are sanitizer stations in the common areas (e.g. front reception counter, seating, cardio/weight training area).
7. Social distancing reminders, including the use of distancing markers, using every other machine, and extra spaces between machines will be posted throughout the health club as a reminder.
8. Signage reminding gym members and the Got Muscle Team of safety precautions recommended by the CDC is posted throughout the health club.
Our Got Muscle Members will be advised to follow these guidelines daily.
Coach Carl Fears
Got Muscle Health Club
Get two Free Personal Training sessions with Coach Carl Fears!
Reach your goals with a proven combination of weight training, aerobics, nutrition counseling and some serious motivation.
Monday - Friday - 5:00am to 10:00pm
Saturday - 8:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday - 8:00am to 2:00pm
Got Muscle Health Club and Personal Training in Sacramento Gives you the tools to revitalize your body and well being. Weight training shapes and molds the physique; aerobics leans the body, increases the heart rate, lowers blood pressure, and speeds up your metabolism. Calories are burned more efficiently. No diet alone in this world will take the weight off and keep it off. No diet alone in this world will give your body shape and firmness. At Got Muscle Health Club and Personal Training in Sacramento we will teach you how to achieve these goals….WHILE HAVING FUN!